Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shout Out Thursday: Lou Studio

As part of my blog, Thursdays are for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. Today, lets chat about:
 

Handmade Mini Card Assortment
Handmade Mini Card Assortment


Lou Studio, an ETSY hosted store specializing in handmade cards, paper crafts, supplies and gift items.  The owner is based out of Rockford, Illinois and has a beautiful array of paper goods to meet your gift and scrapbooking needs.  There are also great stamp sets for purchase for those inclined to do a little crafting of their own.

The shop features many beautiful handmade cards to choose from; these are not your average Hallmarks and are sure to impress!  I recently purchased a mini card set similar to the one picture here at the right.  The order was quickly shipped and the quality and attention to detail wonderful.  There are many one-of-a-kind cards, notebooks, and other fun surprises. 

In sharing a little about how the passion for creating started, Lou Studio writes "Way back when.....I saw a demonstration of rubber stamping and thermal embossing and I still remember the image. It was a beautiful and very detailed fan and embossed with gold powder.  So began my love of stamping and with that I began to enjoy creating other things like altered books,trinket boxes, cigar box purses,and lots of paper items. I enjoy many different stlyes so you will find my shop has a varied selection."


Friendship Card Shabby Chic
Friendship Card
So for all you handmade enthusiasts out there and those of you who don't know you are one yet, check out Lou Studio today! 

Click here for:
*Lou Studio on ETSY
*Contact Lou Studio
*Lou Studio on Twitter 

5 comments:

  1. Lou had become a very good friend of mine on Etsy and I am just thrilled that you picked her shop to feature. I have purchased many cards and ACEOs, and even custom ordered some and have ALWAYS been so pleased with the professional look of her work. She has been a big inspiration for me to start some hand-stamped projects of my own.
    I just can't say enough good things about this lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Yes!! Shout out for Lou!! Oh! :) every single item from Lou is a delight and OOAK!!
    It is such a pleasure and wonderful joy to purchase from and know Lou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat and Kippy put it so eloquently - Lou does beautiful work and I've been more than pleased with EVERYTHING I've ordered from her (which includes cards, decorated boxes, mini composition books, ACEOs, bookmarks, mini cards - and embellishments for my own work, which she inspires with her own creativity! Great review of an awesome shop - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love surprises!!! Good ones that is......
    Thank you so much for the feature Leah and to all of those who said such nice things!! I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Lou! And thanks to everyone for their kind words and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete