Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!! to all the wonderful moms out there.  I have been so blessed with an amazing mother who I, along with 4 of my 7 siblings, was able to have lunch with today.  It was nice to honor her with hugs, kisses, gifts and love!  It's something she deserves everyday!  My husband and I also got to spend time with his mother and family earlier in the day.  We are so thankful for our mothers and all the love they have brought and continue to bring into our lives!

The weather was so beautiful today, so we decided to take an afternoon walk at a local park with our ever ready chocolate lab, Bailey.  It was so nice to see so many families out together, grilling and playing games....I have to assume for Mother's Day!  What a great idea.  I brought my camera along for the walk and we snapped some photos of a few of the many birds we saw along the way.  Take a peek:





Oh, this last one isn't a bird.  LOL.  This is Bailey and I taking a break.  And I am rocking one of my favorite flower headbands from an awesome ETSY shop, Powers of Love.  Check it out today!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment