Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shout Out Thursday: Angelas Paper Art

As part of my blog, Thursdays are for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. Today, lets chat about:

Pale Purple and White Hand Rolled Paper BeadsAngelas Paper Art, an ETSY shop specializing in paper beads, cards, paper quilling and keepsake boxes.  The owner and creator of this wonderful and creative shop is none other then....Angela, a native of Chicago with an interior design background and a talent for creating beautiful handmade paper based items.  I recently purchased the gorgeous beads pictured here at the right and they are beautiful!  I'm excited to utilize them in my jewelry designs and am sure you will find something in my store with these soon.  The beads came in a hand constructed envelope made from magazine pages which I thought was awesome.  I appreciate the repurposing and upcycling of items that goes into Angela's work and packaging as it is so important to try to be environmentally friendly today.  I was so impressed with my first purchase that I decided to go back for more....I am waiting for these pretty purple quilled flowers and sand colored beads to show up in my mailbox as I write this.
Quilled Purple Flower Embellishments    Sand Hand Rolled Paper Beads

 Here are a few more examples of work found in this amazing shop.....
Golden and Purple Keepsake Box
Set of 10 Gift Tags
Gift Tags
Quilled Japanese Fan




You can find Angela with the following links: 

Birthday Bead Club (check it out)
AngelasDesigns (2nd shop with home decor & Art)




2 comments:

  1. Great post, can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful feature. I would love to see what you do with the things you bought from me. :)

    ReplyDelete