Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shout out Thursday: Nena Faye


"Little Bit Purse" by nenafaye
As part of my blog, Thursdays are for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. Today, lets chat about:


nenafaye, an ETSY shop specializing in handmade "clutches, wallets, coin purses, scarves, bracelets and more!"  I came in contact with this wonderful shop and owner last year when I spotted her "little bit purse" while designing a treasury (a member curated shopping gallery) .  Not only did I include the purse in the treasury, I couldn't help but buy it!  It was the one pictured here with this post.  The "little bit" is her own design and there is a great variety to choose from in the store along with other wonderful bright and beautifully made items.  The owner stands by her work, reporting of her items in her store that "I love creating, and I love a bargain, therefore, you will find items that are unique, well made and yet affordable."

All items are made in a smoke free environment and are guaranteed, barring the post office not cooperating, to be shipped by the next day, if not the same day!  Buyers are also promised a free gift with every purchase. 

Looking for a unique, creative and useful gift?  Check out the nenafaye shop today!

Click below:

NENAFAYE ETSY STORE
CONTACT NENAFAYE

No comments:

Post a Comment