Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shout out Thursday: LITTLE PEEPS


As part of my blog, Thursdays are for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. Today, lets chat about:

Therapeutic Eye Pillow Microwavable Hot - Cold Therapy Organic Flaxseed Headache Relief flax seed (Twirly Sue)
Therapeutic Eye Pillow by Little Peeps
LITTLE PEEPS, another unique store on ETSY that I recently had the pleasure of doing business with.  The owner, Beckie, sells beautiful and useful handmade eye pillows, therapeutic heating pads, neck wraps, boo boo packs, mobiles and chandeliers.  She even throws in a few vintage items here and there.  The pillows, wraps and pads come scented or plain and can be used either hot or cold.  They are filled with flax seed, which
"is an herbal flower seed, rather than a food product. This eliminates the 'food' smell you get with other fillers.  When heated, a Flax Seed wrap or pillow retains heat for up to 45 minutes, providing a moist heat & promoting healing." 


On a personal level, Beckie writes regarding herself, "I'm a mom to five kids, all living at home... two teens & three little peeps and a wife to my very hard-working husband. I love fabric, paper, birds and anything vintage. I am a long time fan and consumer of Etsy. I love finding unique, hand-made items, whether for myself or for gifting. I create at home so I can stay at home & be a mom."

I recently purchased from the Little Peeps shop the eye pillow shown above.  The pillow was shipped quickly, the presentation beautiful with the coordinating bow, and the instruction card included informative and much appreciated.  I was very impressed with Beckie's attention to detail and the quality of her work.  Additionally, there was a cute thank you card with a "little peep" attached...I'll leave just what that is to you to discover at your next purchase at the Little Peeps store.  The Little Peeps product line makes for perfect gifts for others and for yourself!  Check it out today!

Click below for:
LITTLE PEEPS STORE
LITTLE PEEPS Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the "shout out" Leah!
    xo
    Beckie
    Little Peeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Beckie! And thanks for the advice on my Mom-to-be post! :)

    ReplyDelete