Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shout out Thursday: Lucy Moonglow


As part of my new blog, Thursdays will be for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. To start us off, lets chat about


Lucy Moonglow a creator and purveyor of Designer Wearable Art! A visit to Lucy Moonglow's store is well worth your time and shopping indulgence. Here you will find beautiful and unique handmade purses, pouches, wristlets, and hairclips, as well beading and crafting supplies. The drawstring jewelry pouches are gorgeous, very reasonable, and make perfect gifts for bridal parties, as party favors, or for yourself! As Lucy describe's in her store profile


"I have been exhibiting my handcrafted purses and accessories at art shows and boutiques since early 2000, and joined etsy in 2007. My creations are both fun and functional, and I take great care regarding all details, large and small, during the creation of each piece. I choose high quality fabrics based on their color, design, and texture. Texture may be the most important feature to me -- the fabric has to feel fabulous or it just doesn't make it into my inventory! All items are created in a smoke-free, pet-free environment. I work with both brides and jewelers on larger orders of my drawstring gift pouches."


You can visit Lucy Moonglow's shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucymoonglow


And be sure to fan her on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/lucymoonglow


No comments:

Post a Comment