Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shout out Thursday: Belle Skin Care

As part of my blog, Thursdays are for a SURPRISE "Shout Out" to another ETSY store for product information and a review, by me. These stores are ones that I have personally done business with and have been impressed with both their product and service. Today, lets chat about



Belle Skin Care of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, a beautiful ETSY store with a helpful and talented owner who makes a fantastic line of soap, shea butter lotions, scrubs, aromotherapy, bath products and essential fragrance oils. Belle Skin Care states in her profile:

"All my products are handmade in small batches using quality ingredients such as unrefined shea butter, sweet almond oil, and olive oil. ALL lotions are made from scratch using fresh butters, they are NOT a stock lotion base with additives. My lotions have minimal ingredients and are preservative free! Vitamin E is used as a natural preservative."

I recently purchased a lotion, the "Divine Trio - Whipped Shea Butter - Cocoa Butter - Mango Butter" and the "Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter - Bar Soap." I have a growing baby belly and was looking for some rich, extra hydrating products to help sooth my stretching and dry winter skin. The products were nicely packaged for shipping and their overall presentation very professional. I LOVE the whipped lotion! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin (especially my belly) feeling hydrated and soft all day!

Check out Belle Skin Care store:

Follow the Belle Skin care blog:

Become a fan of Facebook:

And for questions or comments, you can contact Belle Skin Care:


1 comment: